Role Summary

This new position is designed to provide broad support to FMG Leading’s largest industry practice. The Director, Healthcare Consulting will lead and deliver large scale change, coaching, facilitation, and organizational assessment services. Successful FMG Leading teammates are intelligent, versatile, self-motivated, willing to lean-in, and obsessed with client satisfaction.

Key Responsibilities

As a salaried position, this role is dually focused on client delivery (with a 70% utilized/applied expectation) and firm development (remaining 30% of time focused on thought leadership, practice strategy, and firm management):

Consulting Delivery

  • Manage and coordinate healthcare consulting projects and consulting teams.

  • Autonomous delivery of executive coaching, facilitation, large scale organizational change (LSOC),and assessment services.

  • Leadership of other FMG Leading consulting resources on a project basis.

  • Assure project quality and client satisfaction.

Client Management and New Business Development

  • Build relationships with existing and new clients across business lines and levels.

  • Utilize expert skills, knowledge, and abilities in team dynamics and organization effectiveness to assess and scope client needs

  • Engage with qualified leads relevant to subject matter expertise

  • Grow FMG Leading’s client portfolio through networking, thought leadership, and outreach.

Firm and Practice Development

  • Ongoing refinement of FMG Leading services and resources as relevant and appropriate.

  • Coach and develop junior consulting talent as needed.

  • Partner with Principal of Healthcare to develop the strategy and focus of the practice

  • Contribute to firm thought leadership (speeches, publications, interviews, white papers, etc.)

Skills and Qualifications

  • Advanced degree in Business, Organization Development (OD), I/O Psychology, or related field required.

  • 10+ years of consistently expanding experience in coaching, OD, and/or management consulting.

  • Healthcare industry experience (healthcare services, hospital systems, medical groups, pharma, etc.)

  • Self-motivated, highly accountable, and focused on GSD (“getting stuff done”).

  • Work well within a collaborative, fast-paced, decentralized organization.

  • Willing to “walk the talk,” engaging in personal transformation matching what we ask of our clients.

  • Superior written and oral communication skills, facilitation skills, and ability to synthesize data into insights.

  • Ability to toggle both strategic thinking skills (systems thinking) and tactical execution.

  • Demonstrated success in business development and new client acquisition.

About FMG Leading

For over 30 years, FMG Leading has partnered with executives to design integrated human capital strategies that transform organizations and create industry-leading results. Our clients align their investments in human capital with strategy to accelerate growth and maximize shareholder value. Website: www.fmgleading.com.

Position Logistics

This position is available immediately and reports to the Principal, Healthcare. The role allows for remote location/work from home when not traveling. Travel is required to client locations throughout the US, as well as FMG Leading offices and other firm meetings/events.

Contact Us - FMG Leading

Get in Touch