POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED

Role Summary

The full-time salaried Consultant role is part of the backbone of FMG Leading. Our organization development Consultants support delivery of coaching, learning, and organizational assessment services across FMG Leading’s practices, as well as the broader client portfolio. Additionally, our Consultants help build the business by managing a variety of internal projects, from product development and systems/process improvement to research and publication writing, among many others. Successful Consultants are intelligent, versatile, self-motivated, willing to lean-in, and obsessed with client satisfaction (both internal and external clients).

Key Responsibilities

As a salaried position, this role is dually focused on client delivery (with a 70% utilized/applied expectation) and on firm development (remaining 30% of time focused on product development, and firm management and operations duties):

1. Consulting Delivery

  • Support or direct delivery of coaching, facilitation, learning, and organizational transformation services.

  • Collection and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to support and drive client interventions.

  • Travel to client sites as appropriate and necessary.

  • Assurance of quality and client satisfaction.

2. Project Leadership

  • Organize, maintain, and drive details around client projects; including managing and leading client calls, capturing notes, tracking project progress and status, firm expenses, and overall time investment.

  • Development of materials and presentations to for client project delivery.

  • Manage client relationships and connections.

  • Identification of potential business development opportunities within existing clients to grow services that address client needs.

  • Engage with qualified leads as directed by Sales/Marketing team.

  • Survey administration as needed for individual, team, and organizational assessments.

3. Firm Development

  • Ongoing development/enhancement of FMG Leading products in consulting, coaching, learning, and analytics business lanes.

  • Provide support to FMG Leading Operations for internal firm systems and efficiencies.

  • Development of relevant skills to support personal growth and expanded contribution to FMG Leading service delivery.

  • Support to FMG Leading thought leadership (speeches, publications, interviews, white papers, etc.)

Skills and Qualifications

  • Advanced degree in Organization Development (OD), Business, I/O Psychology, or related field required. 

  • 5-10 years of consistently expanding work experience in leadership development, coaching, training and/or management consulting.

  • Self-motivated, highly accountable, and focused on GSD (“getting stuff done”).

  • Strong project management skills – driven to hold multiple moving parts of complex client systems in place while providing an excellent customer experience.

  • Work well within a collaborative yet partially virtual (decentralized) organization.

  • Thrive in fast-paced, frequently ambiguous, and complex situations.

  • Willing to “walk the talk,” engaging in on-going personal transformation matching what we ask of our clients.

  • Superior written and oral communication skills. 

  • Demonstrated facilitation skills and ability to synthesize data into insights.

About FMG Leading

For over 30 years, FMG Leading has partnered with executives to design integrated human capital strategies that transform organizations and create industry-leading results. Our clients align their investments in human capital with strategy to accelerate growth and maximize shareholder value. Website: www.fmgleading.com.

Position Logistics

This position is available immediately and reports to the FMG Leading General Manager. The role allows for remote location/work from home when not traveling. Travel is required to client locations throughout the US, as well as FMG Leading offices and other firm meetings/events. Consultants must be able to prioritize client travel, often with very little notice.

Contact Us - FMG Leading

Get in Touch