Although we do not have any current full-time positions available, we are always seeking values-aligned, high-talent individuals to associate with our brand. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
RECENTLY FILLED POSITIONS:
POSITION: OFFICE ASSISTANT (position filled)
1. Office Administrative Duties
• Greet and direct all visitors, serving as a positive, warm, and professional representative for the firm
• Maintain and update FMG master contract list
• Responsible for copying, filing, faxing, shipping
• Event planning support for all retreats, meetings, and events including social hours, and regular office team get-togethers
• Maintain a clean, uncluttered, and professional-looking office space
• Ordering and restocking office supplies
2. Leadership Team Administrative Support
• Manage calendar scheduling for FMG Leadership Team members
• Coordinate travel arrangements, transportation and hotel reservations
• Coordinate conference calls, meetings, prepare agendas, capture recap notes, etc.
• Produce reports and other client-related materials
• Provide administrative support to the CEO’s Executive Assistant, as needed
3. Internal and External Project Support
• Support social media and Marketing projects as needed
• Support internal staff with FMG Leading organizational projects and initiatives
• Organize and maintain hard copy documentation of various administrative areas and update all internal document templates
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• High school diploma required; BS/BA preferred
• 2-3 years experience in a professional office setting
• Proven skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Exemplary customer service (internal and external)
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
• Present a positive, professional image, and enjoy working in a fast-changing environment with moving deadlines
• Ability to interact well with people on all levels and build good working relationships with clients, teammates, vendors, and potential business partners
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced skills in social media applications preferred
• Familiarity with Mac OS and App-savvy a big plus
This is a full-time position based in FMG Leading’s San Diego, CA, office. Working hours can include a flexible schedule to accommodate the scheduling needs of the Leadership Team, based in Pacific, Central, and Eastern Time Zones. This position is a full-time role (45 hours per week), available immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY: This position has been filled. For more information about FMG Leading, or to submit a résumé and cover letter, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.